Saturday, October 5, 2013

Trying something new with page 20


So I'm thinking I'm going to try something a little different for this next page. First I'm going to try adding a few manipulated photos to help me with the background. You can see an example of this above. It will look a little "different" but it will be better then not having a back ground at all.

Next I'm going to make the length of the next page as long as six of my normal pages. I don't know if you've seen how some Korean webtoons do it but it will be something like that. If I make a page like that once a week I won't feel guilty for only doing one since it will be three times as much as I normally would have done.

Anyways thats what I'm going to try next since Ater and Astutia are now going to have a few more interactions with public places.

No comments:

Post a Comment